Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Getting "It" Together

OK. After much procrastination I'm choosing to dive right in.

I've been putting off getting this thing off the ground in hopes that my skillful graphic designer friends might help me to make it look pretty first, but I suppose all of that can come later. I can't stand to waste any more time.

The more I think about the future the more I'm itching to make a BIG change. HUGE! AND the more I dream about one day running the show myself. "The show" being my source of livelihood, daily grind... work, that is. I want to be in charge. I want to do it myself. If I'm going to spend such a large percentage of my time (and life) earning a wage I want it to be on my own terms. I want it to be for something I believe in. So in order to feed my entrepreneurial spirit I've decided to get the ball rolling.

This site is dedicated to the molding of my dream to one day own and run my very own boutique/gallery/bakery/greenhouse/studio/workshop. This will be a space to keep track of inspirations for myself as an artist and for the future of my creative labors. GIDDY-UP!

2 comments:

Followers

Me

My photo
i love bare feet and braided hair, growing things and walking places, karoake and gypsy music... old things, new things, red things, blue things. i'm trying desperately to find IT!